QMDRA's new track gets green light

Aussie Style!

QMDRA's new track gets green light

Postby raysrc » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm

http://www.ipswich.qld.gov.au/about_council/media/view_release/?id=3017&action=viewMediaRelease

I have personally worked for 3 years on this project after an invitation from another dedicated RC'er who had already trying for the prior 2 years to get his vision for a RC Precinct off the ground. A lot of effort in the planning stage and concept design stage with many meetings and countless hours of work! It appears our efforts will be rewarded with one of the best strategically planned strip in the world with enough braking area to cover future speeds. There are several people in QMDRA that assisted during the process.

All I can say is, anything is possible if you work hard enough at it! Thank you Ipswich City Council for joining us in our vision.

Regards
Ray
Ray Lawrence
QMDRA Australia
www.qmdra.org.au
raysrc

Re: QMDRA's new track gets green light

Postby rainman » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Congrats Ray.........lots of hard work finally paid off! It will be nice to have sufficient shutdown as the Extreme cars go faster & faster......we could use another 50' at least here in So. Cal.

Best of luck at your new track!

rainman
rainman

Re: QMDRA's new track gets green light

Postby ahr43 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Hey mates! You all still about? Me? Kinda casting the net wide to see what pulse there might still be in rc drag racing. Things are flat cat dead here in Texas. Like to see it come about.

Cheers,
-AC-
ahr43

Return to QMDRA